PBX & IP Phone System
What is a PBX? It is also known as a Private Branch Exchange that historically was costly to own and operate. With the adoption of VoIP by business consumers, Shoretel developed an affordable VoIP PBX Phone System designed for Businesses of all sizes. As a partner of ShoreTel, EBS-Econotel Business Systems (EBS) offers businesses a VoIp PBX Phone System solution from the fastest growing IP PBX phone system Company in the United States and the leader in customer satisfaction. The ShoreTel IP PBX Phone and voice systems are designed to make businesses smarter, setting new standards for usability and manageability while reducing telecommunications costs. A uniquely distributed architecture extends enterprise-class voice services to every office and outpost, keeping employees fully connected wherever they go. A select, worldwide group of channel partners provide top-notch service and support.
ShoreTel IP PBX phone systems are owned by companies worldwide and proven to be a superior voice phone system solution. EBS as a premiere partner of ShoreTel, guarantees the highest of service standards for their customers purchasing IP PBX Phone Systems.
Boston and Providence Phone System
Businesses located in Boston Massachusetts or Providence Rhode Island or Nationwide or Internationally all have the same opportunity through our partnership with ShoreTel to obtain a superior and cost savings Vo IP PBX phone system solution to meet their business needs of today as well as in the future. ShoreTel technology delivers a thoroughly proven IP PBX voice solution to meet your business demands.
Depending on the Model Type, an IP PBX phone system offered by ShoreTel or Avaya integrate voice and data networks of single or multiple site locations with features including:
- - Unified IP Communication
- - Desk Top Call Management
- - Virtual PBX Phone System
- - Full Outlook Integration
- - Remote workers “plug and work”
- - PBX integration for Phone System
- - Voicemail
- - Simplified end-user data management
Prime reasons to merge voice and IP data networks:
- Flexibility-using IP as transport mechanism offers companies flexibility to deliver voice traffic to virtually any location over any type of media
- Lower Cost of Ownership-Consolidating networks save on communication costs (reduced long distance charges between office/reduced administrative overhead)
- Corporate Decentralization-deliver uniform level of voice and data services to remote employees and overcome communication barriers imposed by time and distance.
- Next Generation Business Applications-may force companies to deploy applications in order to deliver better services to customers, partners and employees that depend on unified technology to converge voice, data and even video.
As a business owner you can rest assured that EBS Econotel Business Systems can readily connect your IP PBX phone system located in Providence RI to your IP PBX phone system in Boston Massachusetts or anywhere Nationwide or Internationally.